www.aziznasutiphotography.com Fosenkaia is located on Brattøra, from Jernbanebrua to Ravnkløpet, named in 1958 by Fosen Trafikkselskap A / S, which until 1992 had its terminal and office building here. Those of the company's boats that went on a route between Fosen and Trondheim went to the dock here. Fosenkaia was from 1880 and well a hundred years ahead an important hub between city and upland. At the end of the 1980s, Fosenkaia had played its role as a focal point when Fosen Trafikkselskap moved its business to the Pirter terminal.
In the western part of Fosenkaia are the veteran boats, see the Boats on Fosenkaia.
Along the quays, more of the ancient kayaks are preserved, p. a nr 4A with VisevertsHuset (ex. Mrs Inger) and nr. 10 Gulskuret with Café Skuret. These were refurbished to the city jubilee in 1997.
- Image Size
- 15137x6734 / 68.8MB
- Contained in galleries
- Trondheim in color